Going Global Export Program
Eligible businesses can apply for free support to export Defence and Aerospace products and service to the UK.
The Australia-UK Free Trade Agreement will provide NSW businesses with increased cross border opportunities within the defence and aerospace industry. The UK’s defence sector continues to prosper and grow. Since 2016 it has grown by 14%, showing its competitive edge in the international market. The UK defence industry has revenues of 25.3 billion GBP and the European defence industry has revenues of 116 billion Euro (Statista). The UK aerospace industry is world leading. More than 3,000 aerospace companies operate in the UK, and the aerospace sector has the largest number of SME companies in Europe (International Trade Administration). In 2021, the UK aerospace industry turnover was 22.4 billion GBP (ADS Group).
The Program is intensive and requires participants to be actively engaged for 4 to 6 months.
Participants will have access to:
- online workshops
- business matching
- coaching from a dedicated Export Adviser from Investment NSW
- access to the NSW Trade and Investment Commissioner in-market
- support from industry experts
- training in marketing and e-commerce.
The Program offers participants:
- an understanding of market dynamics
- practical approaches for doing business in the target market
- opportunities to identify and engage with new customers in the target market
- opportunities for networking with global businesses and entrepreneurs
- opportunities for global promotion
- opportunities for peer interaction with the businesses in your cohort.
Learn more about this program and other programs offered, by visiting the Investment NSW ‘Going Global Export Program‘ page.
Defence and Aerospace to the United Kingdom
Program Dates: March 2023 – September 2023
EOI Close – March 12