As part of Lockheed Martin Australia’s (LMA) sovereign rotary-wing sustainment network, LMA sustains the Royal Australian Navy MH-60R Seahawk and is the potential industry partner in support of the proposed UH-60M Black Hawk as part of the Australian Army’s Land 4507-1 program.
LMA is looking to engage with Australian Industry to further expand existing sovereign capabilities related to rotary-wing support and sustainment through an expression of interest.
Categories of interest include;
- Aero-Mechanical Components & Aeronautical Product manufacturing
- Composite and Non-Composite Aerostructure manufacture and repair
- Aerospace Component Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO)
- Aeronautical Ground Support Equipment Support Supply & Support
- Aerospace Logistics & Engineering Management Tools
LMA is looking to engage with organisations across Australia to support a multi-location sustainment network.
Upon registration through the ICN Gateway, LMA Industrial Development and Rotary-Wing Program staff will assess respondents based on the listed categories of opportunities and the volume of specific opportunities to that category. Staff will then make contact with organisations for further engagement and to advise of specific opportunities in that category or requirements to be eligible for further opportunity.
Organisations with existing regulatory approvals such as DASR, CASR and ISO are strongly encouraged to respond.
Please click here to register and find out more.