Hunter Defence Readiness Seminar Series – Defence Export Controls
June 2 @ 8:45 am - 1:00 pm AEST| $220
Join our Defence Readiness Seminar series designed to educate, prepare, grow and mature NSW businesses who are either active in, or considering, Defence as a business opportunity.
Defence Export Controls
A half-day seminar that will focus on awareness of the Australian and US regulations from the perspective of an Australian SME, including:
- an overview of the ITAR, EAR, and DEC;
- how the ITAR and EAR applies to all levels of your business;
- how to establish a compliance program in your business;
- advise on the transfer and retransfer requirements for sub-contractors;
- record keeping requirements; and
- details on licensing and agreement types relevant to Australian businesses.
Presented by Hunter Defence, AIDN NSW (Australian Industry & Defence Network – NSW Incorporated) and Goal Group.
Hunter Defence Task Force acknowledges the commitment of the NSW Government, HunterNet, Hunter Business Chamber, RDA – Hunter, AiG, AIDN, ICN, Goal Group, University of Newcastle and Hunter TAFE in the cooperative development of the Defence Readiness series of seminars for SMEs.