Hunter Defence Readiness Seminar Series – Defence Cyber Regulatory Controls
May 4 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pm AEST| $220
Join our Defence Readiness Seminar series designed to educate, prepare, grow and mature NSW businesses who are either active in, or considering, Defence as a business opportunity.
Defence Cyber Regulatory Controls
The Defence Cyber Regulatory Controls seminar highlights Defence Regulatory Compliance as a requirement….and a Strategic Advantage, including:
- The rise of Supply-Chain Cyber Security;
- The current compliance environment (both commercial and Defence);
- How NIST SP800-171 will change the security landscape for the supply chain, and why that matters;
- The underlying goals of cyber security regulations;
- A tool for analyzing compliance exposure to primary global regulations;
- An understanding of ‘Risk’ in the Defence industry;
- A tool for determining your ‘risk’ exposure from some surprising directions;
- A look at the fast evolving Cyber-Risk environment from a supply-chain perspective; and
- Immediate actions to increase your awareness and decrease your cyber risk exposure.
Presented by Hunter Defence, AIDN NSW (Australian Industry & Defence Network – NSW Incorporated) and Goal Group.
Hunter Defence Task Force acknowledges the commitment of the NSW Government, HunterNet, Hunter Business Chamber, RDA – Hunter, AiG, AIDN, ICN, Goal Group, University of Newcastle and Hunter TAFE in the cooperative development of the Defence Readiness series of seminars for SMEs.